Mineral Maternity Swimsuit
Mineral Maternity Swimsuit
Ruched and ready to go, it’s the perfect combination of figure flattering and comfy. With cute cut-out detailing, bow and ruching, Mineral is the kind of swimsuit that definitely doesn’t feel like a maternity style.
With its statement cut-out and bow front detail, Mineral is a summer wardrobe must-have. This retro style balconette maternity one-piece features pregnancy-safe side boning, ensuring you'll be as supported as you are comfy. Perfect for the beach, pool, aqua aerobics or any outdoor activity as it’s made from UPF 50+ UV protection—the highest ultraviolet protection factor possible for fabric, which means more sun protection for mamas.
- Ideal for B-DD cups.
- Made from high retention stretch fabric designed for all stages of pregnancy and postpartum.
- Hidden, pregnancy-safe flexi-wire boning for support, shape and security.
- Retro balconette style neckline with cutout and bow detail.
- Halter-neck straps with additional click-clasp.
- Adjustable bow that when untied allows an increase in bust capacity and coverage.
- Ruching detail down the front designed to accomodate a growing bump.
- Ruching in the cups designed to accomodate breast fluctuations.
- Removable cups for modesty and bounce control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection and chlorine resistant material.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified fabrics, lining and trims.
Main fabric: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane.
Lining: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane.
Fits B-DD Cup with easy sizing available in S, M, L, XL - See size chart
Rosewater is committed to producing durable, long-wearing garments that are a sustainable choice for mothers. With each item carefully crafted using Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified fabrics, lining and trim, which means they’ve been tested for harmful substances and deemed harmless in human ecological terms. Meaning it’s better for you, Bub and Mother Nature.
Rosewater swimwear has the highest ultraviolet protection factor possible for fabric (UPF 50+).
Cold hand wash, line dry in shade.
We’re aware and conscious of our environmental impact, not only as a business, but personally as the individuals who run it. Because of this, we like to take a holistic approach in all aspects of our business to ensure we have as little impact on the planet as possible.
We believe that mothers are a powerful force. From our customers to those working within our business, and the mum-focused charities that we support, we take pride in our ability to empower mamas through understanding their individual needs.
As nursing bra specialists, it’s no surprise that we’re passionate about breastfeeding and the many benefits it offers to both mum, bub and the environment. We’re committed to making breastfeeding easier for every mum, whilst understanding that each journey is unique.