Search our FAQs:
How long does delivery take?
International orders are sent via UPS Express and generally arrive within 2-6 working days. Australian orders are sent via AusPost and generally arrive within 2-6 working days. See our full shipping info and delivery times by country on our Shipping page.
What are the shipping charges?
- Australia – FREE Shipping
- USA – Free Shipping on Orders Above $50, under is $15
- Canada – Free Shipping on Orders Above $70, under is $15
- United Kingdom – Free Shipping on Orders Above £50, under is £7.80
- Europe – €15.00 for most parts of Europe with others at €20.00
- New Zealand – NZ$15.00
- Rest of the World – Most countries at US$20 or as calculated during checkout
We also offer an economy shipping option to selected rest of world destinations. Economy shipping sent via local carrier as a tracked service with no signature upon delivery. Delivery is approximately 3-10 business days depending on destination. Please refer to the checkout page for postage cost calculations for your region.
Do note, charges for all orders are processed in local currency as indicated above.
What countries do you ship to?
We ship to over 50 countries, Here’s a Handy List
How do I track my order?
Once your order is lodged with the courier company you will receive an email confirming your order has been shipped with the tracking details.
Do I have to pay duties or import fees?
There are no duties or additional shipping charges for deliveries to Australia, NZ, UK, US & European Union countries. Duty charges may apply to other countries, which Cake Maternity will not be responsible for. If you are unsure, please check with your local customs department for import duties in your country, state or region.